Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Today, I am lame.

Hey. It's only 9:20 and I'm ready for bed. I can do most things New Yorkers can, but I can't do the late stuff. They eat lunch anywhere from 1:30 to 4:00 and dinner after 8:00. Sometimes I ate lunch at 11:15 in Nashville. The "old men" in Maddox went to dinner at 4:30. And the late night stuff doesn't happen until around midnight. I'm just so tired this week. And my eye keeps acting up. For a few weeks now, every once in a while my left eye goes crazy and turns red, is always wattery and creating "sleep". Gross, huh? I think it's because I recycle cheap contact solution. Again, gross. But it's killing me right now. Throbbing and stuff. I'm tired.

Last night I got to video chat with Judi and Erin in Nashville. Lauren called and I put her on speaker phone and we connected, tri-state. Pretty amazing. The video chat was so neat! I hadn't used it before. They also got to talk to BJ and Jes here in NY, so everyone was excited. All you people out there, get a MacBook and join the fun.

Today the Victoria Secret models were doing an in-store. This includes Heidi Klum, Gissele (spelling, who cares), and the one Laura says I look like. I didn't get a chance to see them, even though I work and go to school right by them. Would have been cool, though. I just wanted to say, "auf wiedershen". And yes, I did just look up how to spell that.

I've been watching free pilot episodes online of fall season TV. "Jericho" looks intense. I watched half of two boring sitcoms and quit. Right now I'm watching "Heroes". I'm not a TV fanatic, I think maybe that project made me want to watch. I am just in constant need of good stories. That's a whole other conversation, though.

I overdrew my account. Seriously! I didn't have enough cash on me to pay for a perscription. Mom said dad would put the money in Friday and they would pay for it. That became Sunday, Monday. Well, I had to buy it Monday, so I thought I'd have money by then. I overdrew $10. I forgot to turn in my timesheet last week, so I didn't get paid Monday. It'll just double up next week, which will be nice. I won't be eating out all week. That is strange, but I got a dozen eggs I need to eat, so it works out. College in New York City is just what you think it is.

Well, looks like rain this weekend. Darn.

0 comments: