Friday, September 22, 2006

I heart NY. I heart JL.

It's Friday! I am staying in. I cleaned and put on my pj's, ate a corn dog and some strawberry applesauce. I put together one of my favorite recipes and got a strawberry pastry in the oven. I am listening to Jonny Lang's new album on AOL. This man is singing for Jesus! Love it. Everyone HAS TO BUY THIS ALBUM. It is all good, but "Only a Man" is the most amazing raw, outcry to the Lord I've ever heard any artist, Christian or not, make. More good news...Grey's Anatomy is finally being sold on itunes. Yessss. I am about to watch last season's finale and the premiere that I missed last night. Sounds like a great Friday to me, sorry it's not more exciting.

On the home front, however, things are way more exciting. Homecoming game! Pep rally! Lauren didn't win but all this stuff she got to do just sounds so fun. I want to beeee there. My underarms smell!

On to the weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey write a new one