Sunday, September 10, 2006

Blogging, gardens, and cool churches.

I have never been a "blogger," partly because the word "blogger" is a turn off, and partly because I am not inclined to share my intelligent and/or stupid thoughts with an internet community. But this will be different! This will be an exciting account of my time in New York, mostly for my parents no doubt, and I won't be discussing my love for the color black. Also, I won't be making stereotypes.

Anyway, you may already know that I spent my Sunday in the Garden Observatory of Central Park. I slept through any hopes of going to church, I am sad to say. I stayed up too late last night trying to find a church to go to today. Anything that looked promising also looked like they were trying to be super hip, and I don't really need that. Although, the church I did ultimately decide to visit today (had I visited) lured me in with their free bagels and coffee. Is it bad the the thought of free food is more appealing to me than the thought of a "cool" church? I don't think so, actually.

Well, tomorrow starts my third week at Cherry Lane Music. Perhaps it will be extremely exciting. Let's hope so!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first comment on a blog! I don't know what you mean by your favorite color black. Sorry about the sweet tea.