Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This is what happened today.

I hate to say that my day wasn't an exciting or unordinary day. I made chocolate chip pancakes this morning and got on a refreshingly not-so-jam-packed subway to internship. I got right to work on my TV project which really made the time go by. Then my computer crashed right before lunch. I decided to deal with it after, so I ate my PBJ and walked to Bank of America at the Empire State Building about 4.5 minutes away. Then I got a white hot chocolate and read a little at Starbucks. Then back to work. Called tech support and got the computer fixed. I ended the day watching promotional videos for the show "Heroes"...the bad thing about this project is I want to watch TV now but I don't have one and if I did, class prohibits that. Maybe it's a good thing. Someone watch Heroes and tell me if it's good! So after interning, I walked around trying to decide what to have for dinner while talking to mom on the phone (hey mom). I then ran into Caleb and Samantha at the exact street corner I ran into another Belmont kid at the other day...while I was on the phone with mom. Weird? Turns out Caleb had three chicken salad sandwhiches for me from Starbucks. Yes! So I just bought a peach and a banana on the street for 85 cents. Then up to floor 63 in the ESB for class. Boring! All the other ones are good, but not this one.

That all said, today felt pretty boring to me. Um...I think I need to re-evaluate.

I slyly took this picture on the way home. That's why it's crooked and cropped and black and white; I couldn't get a good picture without them knowing I was taking it. The boy kept trying to read the paper and so his dad would lean in so he could "read". I couldn't stop starring! I know, I'm a creep.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes boring days are good. But you're in New York!