Monday, March 30, 2009

Number...?



In the first draft of my list, one of my goals was to see live music at least once a month. I don't remember deleting, but apparently I did. But I forgot! I've been working on fulfilling that goal even though its deleted. Oh well.

Point is, it's easy for me to see live music a lot because it is (or it should be) part of my job, and because I know some good musicians. Caleb Hawley is one of them. He's Samantha's husband and Samantha was my best friend at Belmont and I love her.

Here he is playing his HUGE HIT, "Selling Out" - I think you'll like it! I love the shout out to Texas.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that song! Caleb has such a good voice, you can tell him I said that. Y'all should sing a duet.

rach said...

yea I love that song too, and I realized I've never heard him sing before and I like it.
I went to a show yesterday, if that counts for yours, which im sure it doesnt but we can try