Thursday, April 02, 2009

Number 92:

"Successfully play a really awesome April Fool's day prank"

If you remember from the list, I let Lauren make up the last ten. Number 92 was her suggestion and now I need you to tell me if these pranks qualify as "really awesome".

I woke up yesterday with an idea to prank my co-worker:




And:



He loved it. The phone wouldn't pick up and the mouse wouldn't work. He spent a few minutes fumbling with the cords behind the computer before I told him to just turn the mouse over. We decided to play the same pranks on my boss...success. They tried to get me back by hiding my phone, but turns out I don't mind if my phone is gone because then I don't have to answer it.

But I wasn't quite satisfied. I really truly wanted to get Lauren, but figured it was useless and she would see it coming.

Until I remembered facebook.

And then I remembered her password.

Actually, I didn't, but I took a guess and got it right on the first try. It was a sign!!

I proceeded to change her picture and her status and laughed hysterically to myself for about 30 minutes before I felt kinda bad and texted her some clues:

B: Happy April Fool's day!!
L: You too! Are you going to do anything?
B: Yes. I already did. (I'm so ominous)
L: What did you do!
B: Check your mail.
L: Email or mail?
B: Email
L: I don't have an email from you on any 3 of my accounts. (3 accounts? Who does she think she is?)
B: Keep digging. The email isn't from me exactly...
L: Does it have anything to do with me needing to poop. You jerk.



So Lauren quickly changed her picture and status update.








But the thing is...











I knew that was coming....












So I took a screen shot for safe keeping...












Because I had to prove that this prank was "really awesome"...
















And now, here it is for the world to see. Feel free to click on it and enlarge for the best viewing:






And now all of you know that deep down inside, I am an 11-year-old boy who thinks immature jokes are REALLY AWESOME. Lauren has to poop HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So anyway. Lauren asked me if I hacked Rachel. I didn't see any point in hacking Rachel because I couldn't think of anything I could do to her that she wouldn't do herself, frankly.

Case in point:



BONUS: I fooled Monica and her fam. Nice!

Thing is, Rachel decided to keep the picture. She really does have an all star butt. Also, we talked on the phone for 20 minutes or so last night and this event never even came up. We're cool like that, me and Rach. She totally rolls with the punches.


That's why I pick on the middle child and not the youngest child. Rachel has some sort of older-sister-deflector-shield.


SO! You tell me. "Really awesome" or do I have to try again next year?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! ha! I laughed so much at this. Poor Lauren. And I even told Rachel about her FB picture and she said, "I know". You and her think alike. Oh no.
Mom

Lauren said...

In my defense, mine is worse than Rachel's. And I didn't freak out, I changed it but not because I was super worried about my reputation or something. I am a victim of sister abuse. Y'all have picked on my my whole life, it's not my fault I appear as a fragile pansy.

Christine said...

Brutal. Mission accomplished.

Anonymous said...

So we are, in the World of Fools, collateral damage? Spread the net wide, like Facebook-wide, and you never know what you'll get. We did laugh, really, no matter who was responsible. But Lauren's prank? Well, sniff, I'm glad I don't have sisters who'd do that to me.

Liked the office pranks. We, meaning unnamed son and I, tried to short-sheet The Lone Girl's bed. Failed. Even Googled a how-to video. Couldn't do it. Figured out how to do it after everyone went to bed. Going to do it tonight. Wish me luck.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Brittany..... I laughed for about 30 minutes!!! lol Love it !!!!
Shelbye