Thursday, September 20, 2007

Visuals

Want to see where I work?

Here is my desk:


Do you see my cactus? Yea! Love it. I've put up a few pictures and organized everything...it's getting there.


This is the corner of my area and my view to the right. That door is the VP of business affairs office, whom I assist.


The other side...


The CEO's office, whom I also assist.

And now, a few pictures of my room. It's far from finished, but I'm just really proud of this Africa photo grid that I just finished:



Hi! That's the ribbon I bought at M&J.




It looks sad. I want my bed!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting these up! Your office and your room looks very cozy.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany!

The kids and I have enjoyed looking at your pictures and catching up on your New York life. The couch stuck in the stairwell had them in stitches. Glad you got that taken care of. We'll be checking back for more.


Aunt Monica

Anonymous said...

i want to work there! and your room is looking good, it looks different in pictures than it did on video chat. i think the pink threw me off. and i LOVE the africa thing. that looks awesome.

Lauren

Christine said...

Love the cranberry comforter! And I bet you love looking at Shrek all day...

Christine said...

Hey, what did you mount the pics on before you put them on the wall? I think I'm going to copy-cat that project! Email me with the details, please?!