Sunday, September 16, 2007

More furniture...

What a weekend.

I wheeled the dresser down in some partial rain and hit a few snags but I made it. Even manouvered around the couch stuck in the stairs and got it in the apartment. It's great. I love it.

My bed arrived! Yep. It came in 3 boxes. Box 2/3, box 2/3 and box 3/3. See anything wrong? Well I did when I opened two boxes, each that had a ladder in them. You don't need two ladders for a lofted bed do you? Nope. They sent me an extra box 2/3 instead of box 1/3. All this time waiting...and I am still waiting. And it will be up to two weeks until I get box 1. ADSJFBLAJKDGI;AIDSFUIASDFJJKBAG. Mad.

But it will be okay...

Today we got a new couch. Movers brought it up and got the other couch out of the hall which we sold to some Bulgarians on craigslist for $50. We also got three bar stools and a bookcase for total about $90 at Target. We had a crazy "cab" ride back (it was actually some guy in an SUV?). Target in NY is CRAZY and really annoying sort of.

Anyway...the apartment is coming along and we are in love with it. I promise there will be pictures soon.

0 comments: