Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things to do:

Write music
Send Lauren a letter
Find a church
Get involved in a church
Join a choir
Make a photo grid a la the one I saw in Pottery Barn
Try writing another (better) children's book
Join a gym
Take a cooking class
Take a language class
Take guitar lessons
Visit Washington DC
Read
Stop buying cheaply made clothes and be satisfied with fewer, nicer ones
Develop pictures
Go to some museums

I have all these things in my head about what I want to do now that my evenings and weekends are free of any homework and I was tired of them swimming around and some of them becoming forgotten. So, hopefully I can start crossing things off this list.

Since I don't have a guitar here yet and I am sick of biting my nails, I've been letting them grow and using the really cool file mom gave me. It's weird.

The people that stand in the booths in the subway are generally...mean. I say generally because, of course, not all of the people that sit in the underground booths wake up with an incredibly sour disposition, but most of them just seem to. So today when I was riding the train home and I saw one of these "booth people" standing outside the booth smiling and saluting the driver of the train, it was just enough to make me feel really happy despite the dark, dirty underground. I noticed things like this a lot more often last year, when I knew that I would be here for a definite time. I'm going to try to still notice those things despite the now indefinite time...it's probably still important.

And if I seem distracted ever...it is because I am still addicted to Felicity. And Tracey, I will definitely let you know what I think of the end.

1 comments:

Christine said...

...and answer my meme!