Monday, September 10, 2007

Sometimes you can't make it on your own...

Saw him today:


Image



I was going to Borders on my lunch break, which is connected to Madison Square Garden, where Oprah was filming a few episodes today. I don't know if Bono had anything to do with Oprah, but all of the sudden there were people and cameras, and I'm just trying to find a way into the bookstore, not realizing that I'm getting closer to Bono, but I was. I turned around and hey, it's Bono. Too bad I wasn't wearing my (RED) shirt.



That is probably because my (RED) shirt is still in Texas. With all my other belongings. Mother, don't feel guilty.



Can you tell that I'm restless?



So...what to say, what to say...I know! I love you guys and it is so fun to read comments from my aunts and cousins and friends because you are all very awesome. And to Christine, I promise to post pictures of the apartment by the end of the month. Because I want you guys to be so dang jealous of where I live that you just have to get on a plane and experience it for yourselves. Ha!



Alright, I'm a workin' girl. Bedtime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, you will get boxes today. I have another one ready to send. I will look for that Red tshirt. I can't see the picture.
Mother

Anonymous said...

So that's Bono. Cool.
Mother

Christine said...

Bono! Holy Cow! Did he look ti(red)? Yes, I really want to see the digs. And we want to know the bio's of your roommates, too. Tell them just get over the anonymity issue: your relatives are nosy.