Sunday, October 01, 2006

Snapshots.

Today I got up to go to church but the church had moved. So I just walked around the East Side a little cause I hadn't spent much time there. I got a bran muffin and some "immune builder" orange juice at a cafe, then briefly walked to Tiffany, Bloomingdales, FAO Shwartz, Disney Store (I didn't know it was over there! YES!), Apple Store, Trump Tower, and Serendipity. Just really scoping for when family is here. We will definitely go back over there. Almost every day now I've had some of this:


Yeah! I got blackberries! I have realized that it really is not too hard to eat healthy. This is from a market two minutes away. The reason it was hard to eat tons of fruit and vegetables in Nashville was because I couldn't keep them or I'd run out too soon. Now, I can just walk to the market everyday and get more. Ta da, dinner. And it is all fresh and organic and tastes really good. Not like Wal Mart or (sorry about this) Target produce.

Saturday I went to Brooklyn with Caleb and Samantha. There was a war protest going on. They were also shouting things like, "Black pride!" but none of them were black. I guess that's fine? I found a Rosemary Clooney CD I really wanted at a small record store, but I decided to wait. So much music to buy...

The marvelous Brooklyn Bridge. There is nothing like walking across this thing. I didn't even notice the flag was up there when I took this picture. Can you believe Meg Ryan jumped off this bridge for Hugh Jackman?!

So starts the week. My eyes are droopy. I'm ready for the next days to fly by. I can't wait to see my family see New York!

0 comments: