Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"Open the gates and seize the day..."

Remember this guy from "Big"...

and "Newsies (!!!!)...


Well now he looks like this:




David Moscow. My first celebrity sighting. Others may be let down but me, no. Not me. Those are two amazing movies that he was in. Recently he was in "Honey" but does that really matter?

A wonderful thing that happened today is that an assignment originally due tomorrow is now due next week. Yes!

A really wonderful thing that is happening right now is that I am sitting in class...in a cloud. That's right. Class in a cloud. There is nothing to see but fog from the windows in the Empire State Building. Also, we're watching BBC documentaries about really wonderful music, including Rosemary Clooney and Jackson 5. I have recently gone from a fan to a big fan of Rosemary. I bought an album of hers from ebay for $4 and it is so, so good. I'm not even upset that I've been walking in the rain today without an umbrella when I have three at home.

I had the best time when my family was here. Lauren got to turn 18 here. We did so many things and I have not been that tired since the end of the half marathon I think. I love you, family!

It's too bad I have been so busy lately because there are a handful of anecdotes I probably would have shared, but now can't remember.

Basically, I still love it here and...bye!

0 comments: