Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Febu...Febru...Febur......Feb.

Oh, hello February. You are a rather boring and cold month and I appreciate you being shorter than all the other months, but I was wondering if you could still try to pick up the pace and go away quickly? You are the month that connects other more fun months, and no one likes transition. But I guess I'll try to make the best of you because I know that time IS indeed, fleeting.

Good morning. I got near 10 hours of sleep last night trying to make up for what I missed over the weekend (does that seem backwards?) and now I'm groggy. I'm drinking less coffee, mostly because work coffee tastes like gasoline without lots of cream and sugar in it. I made some peppermint tea and turned on some Adele to ease into the day.

Hopefully soon I will have some exciting stories to share, let's see if February can exceed my expectations.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always have trouble spelling this month too. Glad to see you back to your blog!
Mom