Saturday, November 04, 2006

Theatrics

I did this to my hair Sunday night:


I never thought the day would really come when I would have the guts to do it. It is really a few inches longer than this but due to the curlers I slept in it looks amazingly short. Maybe one day I will pay for someone else to cut my hair but I'm just so dang good at making myself look hot for free.

I am listening to recordings I did mostly in high school of songs I was writing on my computer and I don't understand why I couldn't keep the beat. The songs all start off slow and end in an amazinly rapid pace. It's strange to hear my voice when I was souped up with voice lessons. It may not have been better, but it was definitely more confident.

New York is still amazing for the most part. I saw "Wicked" and next Friday Bojangles invited me as his guest to opening night of the Christmas Spectacular, aka Radio City Rockettes at, where else, Radio City Music Hall. Sometime within the month I will see "Mary Poppins" and I am excited beyond belief. Hopefully will see a show with Chelsea over Thanksgiving.

I bought three books at Borders the other day (three for the price of two)! I have decided that buying books is a really great thing and I hope to accumulate a nice library over time.

I leave you with this:

Just another normal day in the city.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the hair picture. Do I want to see the hair picture?