Thursday, December 07, 2006

Soundtrack

Saw this and I just want to keep doing it over and over:

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening credits
Belle - Jack Johnson

Waking up
To Know You - Nichole Nordeman

First day of school
Stop This Train - John Mayer

Falling in Love
I Have a Hand, One Heart - Barbra Streisand with Johnny Mathis (are you serious)

Fight Song
My Love - Bebo Norman (superb choice)

Breaking Up
Where's The Love - Hanson (right on!!)

Prom
Dreaming With A Broken Heart - John Mayer

Life
Fix You Up - Tegan and Sara

Driving
Our Mystery - Bebo Norman

Flashback
Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Harry Nilsson (aka "You've Got Mail Version, " dig it)

Getting back together
It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion (niiiice)

Wedding
You Can Do It - No Doubt

Party
Look At Her Face - The Coral Sea

Birth of a Child
Clarity - John Mayer (PERFECT)

Death scene
Five Candles - Jars Of Clay

Funeral song
My Love - Justin Timberlake

Ending credits
Teresa - Peter Bradley Adams

Ok, not gonna lie. I cheated a little. But I'm not going to tell you where. How fun is that?! I like it.

Tomorrow is my last day of internship. I feel nervous because good bye...I just hate it. I really hope I can somehow get across how thankful I am for the experiences I had and people I met there.

There are a lot of quirky stories I didn't have time to type up and I'm sad about that. I guess it's not that bad to be busy living. But there is a certain need for reflection.

I just was overcome with the Lord's love for a second. It is really big, y'all.

I said y'all in honor of me being in Texas in a week. In fact, you know what else? Yee haw! That's right, folks. Hm, one more...djeat? I heard someone today say "did you eat yet?" Sorry, it's djeat.

Hopefully I will fight with my boyfriend one day so that I scream, "Where's the love? It's not enough!!!!" I can't wait for that.

Also can't wait to pull out my rusty hands and play some piano.

Well, I'm tired, busy, important and all that. Bye!

0 comments: