Saturday, December 02, 2006

30 Rock

Yesterday was Conan. We saw Tom Brokaw, Ed Burns, and Sarah McLachlan...and of course Conan. What a funny/professional guy. I like him. Afterwards I walked around Rockafellar Plaza, checked out the tree and all...

Now here is something exciting: next week pick up the new US Weekly and see my contribution. I am one of the "We polled 100 people in Rockafellar Plaza and..." people. I'm one of the 100. She asked us if we thought certain actors looked like the real people in the roles they were portraying.

I also scalped some dance tickets last night with Caleb and Samantha. We made $30 a piece. So we ordered Papa Johns and made brownies and cheesey bread. It was nice to have non NY style pizza for the first time in months.

Ok that's about it. Bye!

0 comments: