Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thank you, spring, for dresses and celebrities.

Today is sunny and in the 60s and I'm wearing a dress and boots. I couldn't be happier, even though I fell asleep on the couch last night and slept in thus prompting a semi-stressful morning.

I walked down to Union Square on lunch, like I have been doing for awhile now. It's about a mile away but I sit all day, it's nice out, I have a good book, and I like watching people.

But today, everyone and their dog was out. I mean that literally. Including Ethan Hawke and his dog. He walked by me on 21st street near Madison Square Park and was very involved in his phone conversation.

Anyway, it was really tough to find a place to sit down and read today that wasn't on the ground. Would it be weird to bring a lawn chair with me to work? Do they even have lawn chairs in New York?

0 comments: